Christmas Decorating – Christmas Wreath Old Book Pages

INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here! http://bit.ly/2625Q8z
Robeson Design Web Site: http://www.robesondesign.com
Watch our BEST Christmas Video here… https://youtu.be/F6kcIGqtMy8
Christmas Decorations and Christmas Decorating you can make yourself! How to make a Christmas Wreath
Watch other Robeson Design Playlists for Christmas Decorating Ideas!
CHRISTMAS TREES:

CHRISTMAS GARLANDS AND STAIRCASES:

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS AND ENTERTAINING IDEAS FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS:

CHRISTMAS GIFT WRAPPING START TO FINISH:

YouTubes most watched Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson re-creates an old antique book pages wreath for her home. Having watched a youtube video by Jenna DeAngeles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnfjBxNIfcY Rebecca decides to give it a try and takes you along for the ride.

Subscribe to Jenna DeAngeles http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaDeAngeles1

For more of our Christmas Decorating videos watch:

Home Tour for Christmas 2012

How to Light your Christmas Tree:
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezMIrOZ5WTQ

Ribbons bows and garland on your tree:

Christmas Decorating Inspiration

How to decorate your main Christmas tree

How to Christmas Decorate your staircase

How to Christmas Decorate your fireplace Mantle:

How to hang Snow Flakes for Christmas

The True Joy of Christmas

How to Organize your Christmas Decorations after Christmas

Christmas Decorations Shopping Haul

How to light your Exterior for Christmas

A Colorful Christmas theme

Decorating a teen age girls room tutorial

Is it EVER too EARLY to decorate for Christmas?

Setting the table.. Fork, Knife, Spoon placement?

Setting the table Dinnerware

Setting the table CENTERPIECES

How to WRAP A PRESENT for Christmas

How to make a HANDMADE BOW for Christmas

Christmas Tree giveaway

SPARKLY Christmas Ornament tutorial:

Pumpkin Carving Contest:

Follow us on Project Decor:
Follow us on Pinterest:
Follow us on Instagram:
robesondesignteam

34 thoughts on “Christmas Decorating – Christmas Wreath Old Book Pages”

• 1961crosley March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I have no problem with doing this as long as the book isn't of value. I see tons of these old books at the local thrift store heading for the trash because no one wants them! These wreaths are beautiful and useful.

• Paula Bloor Camp March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

To all the haters – If you don't like people destroying old books, you can certainly go and buy ALL the books that are sitting in thrift stores! There are a TON of them. You're welcome.

• Shannon Kieta March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

That is awesomely beautiful Rebecca!!!

• Shivam Mishra March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

you are so cute

• Lynn Felton March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

You are so right . I want this but I feel terrible about ripping books.

• Eileen Anderson March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

What size book ? as in with and length ?

• The beginning of The end March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I'm sure parchment paper can achieve a satisfactory look for those who can't or won't use an old book. I couldn't do it either.

• Katherine March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

i so in love with this wreath based on this im new sub …time to stock your page tfs Love

• StrongandWomanly March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Use older Readers digests condensed books. No one will miss them. And that looks like a flower, not a wreath.

• Xanxei March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Come on, dude, there are plenty of mass-printed "airport lit" books from the (nineteen) seventies and eighties that have yellowed, old-looking pages. Use those. No need to cut into centuries old books. Someone might butcher a rare one without knowing.

• Noore Aysha March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Whao the Christmas wreath was ausom

• Crystal Ward March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

PLEASE NEVER TEAR UP AN OLD BOOK. OMGosh…Crafters 101: To make new paper look old, just boil some TEA OR COFFEE, than submerge the paper in it, than to dry… hang out on a clothes line to dry or lay flat or can even put the papers in a dryer on low/no heat. Can create designs on paper with this method if you wad it up in your hand before soaking in tea or if you pray the tea on instead. I even given lace curtains & table coverings & some doilies a soak'n this, than I hang them out to dry than I put them through a rinse and hung out again. After that you can wash and dry as usual.

• Monica Flick March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

You could try making a swag or a spray may take a little thought! Best of luck and you may have destroyed a valuable book but it is your book to do with as you wish!!!!!!

• Glory Umezurike March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

So creative…I am SO SUBSCRIBING!! I LOVE CRAFTS

• C E W March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

It's like a giant dahlia!

• Kjell R. Hermansen March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

This book is in fact the Holy Bible written in old norwegian/danish.

• Johnny Gomes March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Nice idea

• Susan Reilly March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Hi, I made the wreath, it came out great, but can you advise on how to ship it without the delicate pages breaking ?

• Lucy Solozano March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I love this idea. Thanks for sharing

• Ashley LeTulle March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Thats cute:)

• MICHAEL DEAN March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I m from India u r so guuudd

• Joanna schultz March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

you know what i think, forget about what other people say, i agree with you, we are to have God's word hidden in our hearts, its more valuable there, i love this video, its good and you have a great sense of humor too, my husband passed away 5 yrs ago, i have been unable to get through it, without God's help. He strengthened me, and helped me with the healing process, your video made me smile and laugh again, you never know how God will use you . I know how people can get real critical, about stuff. I am an animal caregiver, which not too many people including Christians, care about doing. But i love it, something God has me doing. thanks for making this video, its a great idea to do. i hope to see more of your videos

• Bridal Army March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Hi, I love the project, and you are so fancy hehe, Actually I had done that kind of "wreath" with colored paper to use it as giant flowers, but when I heard you asking about ideas of materials instead of an old book, I just remembered once I needed that kind of "oldness" and tinted some new and clean paper sheets with coffee, so I did it once again, then I began to make the cones and when I had enough, took a lighter and made little burnt spots, I also burnt some of the edges, well, the rustic finish combined with the tragic burnt look really work for good! I hope you like this idea and maybe you could give it a try, I´m sure you will love the final product, congratulations for your Vlog.

• Latha Narru March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Super

• Leena rajkhowa March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I do like the idea besides I didn't like using Holy Bible….

• Alessandra Bosshard March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Sorry i don't understand the blackboard of which material is made off?
    thank's, really nice job;)

• Emilie Carr March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Lol your so right about what happens to old book. My family and run a action busses and we CANT give them away and they just end up in the trash

• Marcella Stepp March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I am a teacher and am using this project with students using paper copies of A Wrinkle In Time that have fallen apart with use. They will be Christmas presents for their families. It is easy, worthwhile and a special memory. Thank you for the tutorial even a middle school student can follow. Thank you!

• Maureen Baker March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I love what you do, please don't let people ruin your joy. There will always be unhappy people, but remember there are a hundred happy people to each ONe not. I love your sense of fun, adventure, openness and creativity. I also, now love how you attack a problem and make your case, Be you and there will always be happiness around you! Merry Christmas, I love the videos.

• Vivienne March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Great idea…don't know why these so called hypocrites are so upset over a fairytale made up book anyway? Half of them probably haven't been inside a church in years…and btw…remember that so called commandment about judging others? STFU.

• katerina vidaki March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

This year i made it again!

• veronica strand March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Omg! How can you do that? This is a crime. I want to cray to see how you do that with those book.

• Doris Gucci March 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I have made one my self and it's amazing