Decorating Tips – Top 5 Decorating Mistakes

I get asked all the time for easy Decorating Tips, so I thought today I would share 5 Decorating Mistakes and how to avoid them!

Make your home look the best you can using what you have today! I love sharing easy and cheap decorating ideas and tips, so subscribe to my channel for more videos like this!

Pre-Order my New Book “Cluttered Mess to Organized Success” right now: http://clutterbug.me/ClutteredMess

Follow me on my other social media sites here:

Blog: http://www.clutterbug.me
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Clutterbug.Me/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clutterbug_me/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ClutterBug_Me

The song for my intro (Life), plus all of the music on my newer videos in from the amazing and talented DJ Quads. Here is the link to his Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads

Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for new organizing videos every week!

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “Cluttered Mess to Organized Success with Giveaway!”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

17 thoughts on “Decorating Tips – Top 5 Decorating Mistakes”

• AlongOurLife March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

I would take away his ipad or tv or what ever he likes for a week.

• Jeanine Ruby March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

You got a burger in your nose honey. Should really check before on camera.

• Just Me March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

So what happened when Milo came home from school? Did he get privileges taken away? There needed to be a consequence for his bad behavior.

• Jo Ann Good March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

Great ideas!!

• VanyelK March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

Take some of his toys away.

• Lawanda Joe March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

lol, funny. but I hope he got it when he got home after school.

• Para Sakti March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

You crack me up. I like you just the way you are…even how you fake being extra cheerful cuz it cracks me up and cheers me up. Fake usually grates on my nerves but it's like you genuinely want to be cheerful so you just buck up and force it. I find it kind of adorable.

• Kimberly Lamitie March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

Baahaahaaa! People suck nightgown and all. I’m laughing just picturing it. This too will pass Mama.

• Carol Piakak March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

They say that Mom's have the most problems with kids that are most like themselves!! LOVE the story…people suck, lol!! Tfs

• Jeanette Kniebusch March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

Trying to bite you NOT normal behavior. SERIOUSLY I'm not at all perfect nut my kids nevercrsn from me I'd watch parents chasing thrir kids like dogs and think good luck if there's a car and they don't listen. It's importsnt they listen to importsnt things like don't get run over. Mine don't listen to put your dishes in the sink or clean your room but seatbelts running in the street nonegotiable.I dont understand why you have to chase them down I didn't even have to shout and my kids would come to me when it was time to go and the other moms were chasing their kids repeating their name looking ridiculous.I have had that experience w my dogs. I hope he's also not that kid whali my in target or toys R us throwing a tantrum that's so ANNOYING. I used to whisper to my kids listen to that that kids a brat.

• Tricia sunshine March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

You're such a burst of happy energy. Thanks for doing this…

• lacquer isma March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

It's time to initiate "leash" day. Cause, you know, kids suck.

• Tina Pike March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

LOL LOL LOL LOL I wish I was your neighbor!!! You are a riot. I love all the tips in this video, some I never thought of. I didn't realize there was a height area for wall decor. I learn something new daily, so my recap for todays lessons are:
    A: Wall decor at eye level
    B: Grouping instead of randomness
    and last but not least and my personal fav
    C: ALWAYS WEAR PANTS!!

• Melissa Garcia March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

Dude, I would've beat the holy one out of Ayden if he pulled something like that lol

• Andrea Andrews March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

I need that nightgown!!!!!! Too funny, I too have been tortured by a 4 year old child;)

• Nancy Bessire March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

boys are not for the faint-hearted

• Jean Laubenthal March 20, 2018 at 2:29 am

60" H should land in the middle of the art piece.