Interior Design/ Bedroom makeover for a young lady

Good day everyone thank you for joining me here at Angelic Interior Designs by Shenell. This is a makeover for a client and she was desiring to have a beautiful room in pink! So yes I provided her with just what she ordered. Pinks, taupes etc. We have also done some custom work such as the head and footboard to cover the obvious hard surfaces of the bed and custom cabinetry done by The Man my carpenter. I hope you enjoy the video and please do

Shenell

10 thoughts on “Interior Design/ Bedroom makeover for a young lady”

• Tosh Time March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

You did an amazing job as always! -Tosh Time.

• Sharon Watts March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Hi Shenell, turned out beautiful…..tfs

• G-ma Dee Housewife!! March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Very pretty!!

• It's Just Prettier with Glitter March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Fantastic! I love it!

• Decorating with Barbara March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Shenell this is simply beautiful! Decorated to perfection in my opinion. Being able to take the needs and wants of a client and provide them with a beautiful space is the sign of a great designer. Blessings my friend!

• Rollin' with Anita March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Very pretty Shenell, you did a great job putting this space together. TFS!

• She Leaves A Little Sparkle March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Love the color scheme and everything you’ve chosen for the room is gorgeous my love!! It is perfect! I love that teal/blue with the blush pink and the chic decor! I love that you customized items for the client as well, I’m sure she adores her room!!! Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️

• Tometa Bendy March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Angelic Interior Designs by Shenell….my daughter loved that look, but she said she would like a ceiling fan with a little bling.
    I say the room looks so Cozy and Victorian.
    Just a Prayer Warrior Coming Through!

• Linda Bell March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Very nice. I love this room, but think the mirrors and lamps are competing. The mirrors are too low or the lamps too big. Love the tray on the bench. This is definitely a girly room. Where did you find the crown picture?

• FRUGALNISTA March 17, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Beautiful, the bed transformation turned out perfect.