House Tour with Interior Designer Daniela Tasca York winner of GIDC 2017

You can see more of Daniela and her work over on her website:
You can read more blogs about interior design over on my website

Home

Check out my full interview with Daniela about her winning BBC2’s The Great Interior Design Challenge

16 thoughts on “House Tour with Interior Designer Daniela Tasca York winner of GIDC 2017”

• Nicosixth Robin March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Nice ideas and obviously one concept throughout the rooms. But that dress/jumpsuit/overall… argh! xD Please stay with interior design, don't do fashion design 😉

• Stephen Higgins March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Sophie I love your vids and I wish I could meet u . The great inter

• Stephen Higgins March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

My name is Annabelle and I love u two !!!!!!

• Stephen Higgins March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

I really hope I can enter when I grow up

• Stephen Higgins March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

The last episode was in Broadstairs which is practically next to my home Ramsgate

• AfricancoolChic March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Very nice home! Though I would let my son have some say on his room, wouldn't want to stifle his own creativity.

• Indie Prakash March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Sophie, good job, well done. Enjoyed your show thoroughly. Now please, can you give a tour of Oliver's house too and an interview? From, Mussoorie, India

• Indesr Pringles March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Loved to watch you and Daniel judging in the GIDC, all the series. Please also give a tour of Oliver's house !! Thanks.

• Kristina Fonjga March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Thank you very much on your video. I follow your work and also the show TGDC true the you tube. I really like her stiyle, she was brave and very elegant and modern with injection of her personalty and taste! Congratilation to winner and best of lucky! Also best regreds to you and greetings from Serbia!

• Kristina Fonjga March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

• Lorraine McCloskey March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Great video, thanks Sophie and well done again to Daniela. Her house is beautiful!

• teachass March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Really interesting especially when you know that it's rented. She's going to be one to watch, I think.

• Emma Morton-Turner March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Nice one Sophie. x

• LaLa Teenager March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Do you have any advice for a high schooler that's hoping to become an interior designer?
    P.S. I love your channel ❤

• Kate Shaw March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Worthy winner!

• Zach Procter March 16, 2018 at 12:12 am

Incredible to see the homes of designers, and to discover their true style! I love Daniela's home because it just looks so elegant and yet it's inexpensive. Her style is actually very similar to mine, and I can't get enough of all her creative, money-saving ideas that look simply fab! Thanks again for another superb video; looking forward to the next one..!