Orange, Interior Design Living Room Color Scheme

A color scheme can set the tone for your living room. Find a fresh look for your space with these color combinations and living room paint ideas.

7 thoughts on “Orange, Interior Design Living Room Color Scheme”

• John Donnely March 7, 2018 at 4:16 pm

Unreal that some people on chit chat are still not aware that Cox is g2d. They've never been the brightest people in the world on there 🙂

• brian cox March 7, 2018 at 4:16 pm

crags wants nothing to do with the spotty paedo are you fucking think?

• brian cox March 7, 2018 at 4:16 pm

give it up you spotty paedo you have more chance of getting Trump jailed than Post reinstated. Oh and I'm coming for you so you need a better camo than a spotty fur coat.

• Topsy Kretts March 7, 2018 at 4:16 pm

I've seen some daft bans in my time but that's taking the absolute piss. Never seen AP post anything bad, they may as well close the forum.

• John Donnely March 7, 2018 at 4:16 pm

Fuck me…

• brian cox March 7, 2018 at 4:16 pm

that's a great idea detraveller makes my job easier because I'll get you all in the end.

• Rio Gordini March 7, 2018 at 4:16 pm

I am deeply touched to have seen such nice comments and concern.

Yes I was banned, a few weeks ago, and at first just thought my posting privileges were denied, but soon found that my account was closed!

"Following recent postings made by you within the Betfair Community which clearly breach our terms and conditions, we have had no option but to revoke your Community postings privileges. The Community is an area of the site made available by us in order to allow customers to communicate with each other, to exchange ideas and discuss topical issues etc.
    We have a responsibility to try and ensure that the Community is a pleasant area for all our customers, and postings such as…."

My reply……

"Hi Hannah,

I've been on here for a very long time and never upset anyone, to my knowledge!

My posts are either helpful or humorous, or both!

This one was only supposed to be humorous, and I don't know what T&C it violated!

It just seems somewhat harsh, considering it is one issue out of thousands of posts.

I know I will be missed as, once previously, when I hadn't posted for about twelve days, people had been speculating
    as to why I hadn't posted!

Anyway, you have a job to do, so I will just have to live with it, and find myself another distraction to waste my time.

Kind regards,

A Very Upset Aunty Post"

Some bad attitude b@st@rd on the Horse Racing Forum had put the boot in, as he/she didn't appreciate some advice that I gave, in answer to a question!

Fortunately, like our good buddy Jesus H C, I was able to be reincarnated to my alter ego…..