Interior Design | Small Living Room Decorating Ideas | FIF # 15

Interior Design
Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here!

Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson Shares the details on one of her home remodel projects. Watch to see how she fixes this Living Room.
To watch more videos of this home: Click on this playlist:

Fix It Friday Recap:

Ep. 1 Guys Bedroom Ikea Makeover:
Ep. 2 Love Shack:
Ep. 3 Modern Condo Makeover:
Ep. 4 Living room turned to Billiard room:
Ep. 5 Abbys Rom:
Ep. 6 Laundry To the Loo. Roy Powder:
Ep. 7 Garvey Living Room:
Ep. 8 Quick and Cheap first Apartment for Scott:
Ep. 9 WOW Dining Room:…
Ep.10 Living Room Weekend Makeover:
Ep. 11 Traditional yet rustic Guest Bedroom remodel:

Every week we’ll be bringing you a decor project that we’ve “fixed”. From the humble and sometimes scary beginnings to the fabulous reveals. Rebecca will share unique elements about all of the projects and share great design tips on how to create more storage, how to find more space and how to maximize your budget!

Click here to go to our WEBSITE:

Click here to go to our BLOG:

Click here to go to our FACEBOOK:
Check out our DIY Channel here:
Directed and Produced by Robeson Design.
Videography by Dorian Tucker
Editing by Dorian Tucker
All exclusive music provided by Jimmy Robeson
Royalty free music by Epidemic Sound

21 thoughts on “Interior Design | Small Living Room Decorating Ideas | FIF # 15”

• Sarah Michaels March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

Wow! I love it!

• Fatma Taskin March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

Another insprational, creative, excellent transformation. Thank you.

• red zilla March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

I LOVE it! I wish I can do that for my parents house, they have a piano as well.

• xrcrx ftfghjg March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

where's the color?!

• tegma March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

Fantastic Robeson is at it again! I only have a small 1300 sf home, but would love to see what you could do with something like mine. Have you ever taken a small ordinary house and turned it into something spectacular?

• Ginger Jackson March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

I am also having four chairs that face with other as you did.  What  min size chair do you recommend ?  I have plenty of room.  Thanks Rebecca

• Lucia Ruane March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

• scorp Ion March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

u just do magic…

• l turner March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

my house too narrow for a big fat couch so I just found my design. four comfy chairs facing each other, and a fainting couch nook somewhere.. you are wonderful and so inspirational…ppl say u need yr own TV show. why??? u have all the freedom here an some ppl like me don't even do tv anymore, less its hooked to you tube!!! stay wonderful, you are gorgeous too and someday we want to see mother Robesons beauty/stayn fit agenda!!!

• nishakrishna Narayanankutty March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

You r doing wonderful works mam

• Bluewren Reilly March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

Just the best Rebecca not just your talented design gift,your energy your verve your videos and you are a treat.

• nanu Ansari March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

I would like to knw frm uh that which colour should we use for small room to make them big ?
    Colour combinations
    Plzzzz help me out… d way u r v. Attractive

• Ali Ahmed March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

I loved how she broke up the whiteness with a red painting. One piece added the needed effect.

• A. Scudder March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

• Shifan Ahamed March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

Plz teach us ur techniques…..

• Saswati Roy March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

wl u come down to Kolkata ,i became huge fan of yours creativity

• LaurelBlue March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

Okay, this is seriously stunning!! It is in my top five favorite rooms by Rebecca!!

How do I love thee… let me count the ways:
    1. The four facing chairs… cozy AND symmetrical! So very charming.
    2. The FABRICS (I want to marry them) The pillows, drapes — love! And the geometric theme is repeated in both mirrors.. the round one and square as well!
    3. The Piano placement is brilliant! With the color and texture of the wall covering, you pulled off simultaneously highlighting and hiding the piano! Spot on!!
    4. The built-ins are of course, splendid! But you truly give them the royal treatment with substantial moulding, lights! and repeating the wall covering on the back of the shelves but keeping the shelving white! So luxe!
    5. The windows are triple "treated": That sumptuous fabric, detailed wood casings and, if you're looking through the windows, you see they've each been adorned with an outdoor 'chandelier'!! Swoon!
    6. Mixing art… purchased prints with the commissioned piece … everybody wins! So smart!
    7. The entry wall 3 door chest… Stylish and light-reflecting. So one of a kind, literally…GREAT STORY!
    8. The lighting is so very perfect. From the flourishing sconces flanking the art, to the lamps… tall, short, to the carved ceramic pieces on the book shelf, with some light artfully peeking through… and placing the floral bouquet on a simple reflecting mirror tray in the center of the room… the light seems to touch everything and make it glow. So inviting!
    9. The substantial wood trim, crown and base moulding, the wainscoting really make this room royally elegant!
    10. Although YOU are not actually sitting in THIS room as you narrate, I must mention how fantastic you always look, seated in that neutral studded chair! It's the "Director's chair"… LOL! XOXOX

• Laima K. March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

Incredible! The design and YOU are incredible! I just started to design my new apartment, unfortunately, I do not own any of these fabulous design skills…

• sulekha Sharma March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

ur work is really fabulous

• Romano Gitano March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

The architecture details are amazing, love your work.

• Vanira Lima March 5, 2018 at 10:00 am

oh my God. Sooooo amazing.