Decorating Small Spaces, Studio and Efficiency Apartments| Tips & Ideas

Decorating small spaces can be quite challenging. However, with proper planning; you will be sure to arrive at an end result that you will love. In this video I share 7 essential tips for decorating small spaces, studio and efficiency apartments… Looking for inspiration? You have found it… What are you waiting for? Click here….
Budget Breakdown:
Book Ends $5
Storage Bins $10
Curtains $20
Table + Chairs $100
Total $1,420.00
****************************************************************
It is Never to late chart your visions and goals, have you started? If not click here to my Sweet 16 Vision Planning Guide!
You can visit my Etsy Shop by clicking here:
Thanks in advance for your support!
************ Stay in Touch*********
LL4L FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/LivingLuxuri…
LL4L Instagram: LivingLuxuriouslyforLess
Twitter & Periscope: LivingLux4Less
Etsy: LivingLux4Less
LL4L MAILING ADDRESS :
Living Luxuriously for Less
225 South Spurr Street
Florence, AL 35630
LL4L EMAIL: livingluxuriousforless@gmail.com

23 thoughts on “Decorating Small Spaces, Studio and Efficiency Apartments| Tips & Ideas”

• Roxana Peterson February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

I love the eating area. The table and chairs was so cute

• london123c February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

You are so creatively talented! Great transformation!

• Mr. Magoo February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

If only you were in Florida. I would hire you in a second to decorate my place lol

• alex carino February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

For me the eating area as well as the partition in both sides, it makes drama, n I love it

• Mario Francois February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Wow your really good

• Kimberly Humphreys February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Like the whole place! Good job!!

• Angora Acres February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

I love your style! Thanks so much for the hard work you put into sharing your projects here! Okay, you asked what our favorite area of the apartment is…I think the eating area with that amazing metal table and stools really makes such an elegant statement. Just brings everything up a notch as far as the quality look of the room. And those pieces can be seen as masculine too..which is nice for your nephew I would think.
    The accent pieces you chose are really cool..I love the animal character pictures. And the screen you chose adds another bit of texture and height to the overall design.
    And your bonus fashion show! Awesome. 🙂 I've subscribed to your channel and I look forward to watching more of your videos. You are very inspiring.
    Oh, and you did all that decor for $200?? Wow..

• Jayce Rulez February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

amazing

• Michael Lopez February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Divorced now living in a spot like this…trying to keep it gentlemanly for my son and your video helped a ton..thank you and God Bless

• Naturally Blessed February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

wow you did great

• 602redroses February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

What a great space. My favorite is the desk area. Makes you want to sit down and get to work. tfs

• Melody Davis February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Great job

• Chanel Lyon February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Love tip #7!

• CreatePlanProsper February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

You’re incredible!

• christopher kibler February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Those sleeper sofas are not comfortable

• Notorious Topics February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

you did an excellent job.

• Beverley Parker February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Love the eating area so charming a fabulous job throughout,those pictures are so cute! !

• Sheryl Zang February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

My studio i just moved 7&1/2 ago. I did what you recommended & got a leather sofa bed & put up a brown screen for an area with 2 folding ottomans from bed bath & beyond. Dad upholstered his folding table & 4 folding chairs put a brown fabric on them they go with my sofa. i did inherit 4 needlework pillows my late mother made but basically i brought my stuffed animals from home& bought some care bears. i also bought a small round end table from bed bath & beyond. I'M living in about 500 sq ft have 2 small closets in entry way where i have books on the shelves, a small area attached to my bathroom where there is a clothes closet & a linen closet i bought 3 rugs from a carpet store near my old have and a rug set from bed bath & beyond.
    My plates dad brought microwave plates from home & I recently bought fall harvest napkins and runner from bed bath & beyond. Im constantly moving stuff around as my whim dictates & have my stuffed animals out & my carebears on my sofa. i just ordered a throw blanket a tan or beige one as it's cold in here. The downsizing has been a little difficult but the house must be sold after dad dies & my family so abusive I needed to get out of there. i need space to exercise there's enough room to walk around in here & kick my soccer ball around. i also have basketballs, a bike pedal thingy and a step thing not quite as fancy as an eccliptical. The kitchen is a very small separate room & there's no room to store meat or poultry in the fridge just some apples & some lettuce with the cabinet space i store canned fish & have some frozen fish in the freezer. i have art books but no pictures on the walls. I'm thinking of getting some holiday plates napkins and a table runner but there is a limit to how much i can own space is limited here. i get takeout delivered occasionally Im thinking more a long the lines of having the Christmas of the restaurants not the Christmas of the stores.

• ANGELEE February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

That's really nice… Youre talented.

• Adriana Rodriguez February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

I like the table but the centerpiece is too girly in my opinion

• Sharon Roberts February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

I loved how you decorated your nephew's space. The theme, furnishings and the art work you picked really made such a stylish space.

• April Rose February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

You have a fantastic eye for design pattern and color! I especially love the way pattern on the dining table and chairs mirrors the diamond shapes on the argyle sweaters in the prints of the animals!

• Leslie Gallop February 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

It's just Perfect!!!!!! You have done an amazing job!!!!!