Interior Design | Beautiful Classic House Design | Reveal #1

Interior Design
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
Beautiful House Design, Interior Design http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIT9y2qoYwI San Diego Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson of Robeson Design takes you behind the scenes of the home she designed as she and her crew are about to complete in this the second Install of four being completed this summer! See what the home looks like 5 days before scheduled completion. Will she and her staff be able to pull of another magnificent Extreme Home Makeover or will they run out of time? With only 5 days left and tons of construction still underway, Rebecca explains whats been done, what’s left to do and how she envisions the finished project. Its exciting and exhausting all at the same time!

Link to ChristyABell’s completed room design:

Link to video of ChristyABell’s room design plan:

ADDITIONAL ROBESON DESIGN VIDEOS TO WATCH 😉

Interior Designing Kids Rooms when “The Sky’s The Limit”…

Joeys room:

Traditional home:

Gentlemans guestroom

Carlsbad familyroom

Condo remodel

Like my FaceBook page:

Robeson Design, a professional Interior Design firm in San Diego California, specializes in high-end custom home interiors.
If you would like to know more about Robeson Design visit our website at

HOME

35 thoughts on “Interior Design | Beautiful Classic House Design | Reveal #1”

• Gladys Warouw February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

really nice design.

• M K February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

nice ……..

• dee rasta February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

you're still one of my all time favorites

• gayla gavin February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

I really love seeing this intermediate stage. I know this is 5 years ago, but perhaps you could start doing this more often?

• JulyDiola February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Hope you do this kind of videos again

• Claude Anderson February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Love watching any and all stages and I love your videos. However, the music on this video is too loud for your voice.

• Kim B February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Great work, however ditch the disco beat sound track.

• Sara Chan February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Hire an architecture designer & start another business … "Robeson Home" 😉

• Sara Chan February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Started watching your videos not too long ago but I must say … You're more than just an interior designer!!! "You & your team are amazing!"

• CH Interiors.88 February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

watching this video for the third timess or moreee…

• EdensSecret1 February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Seeing the house like this helps me appreciate how much work goes on just to get to the final stage. xx

• isolanni February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

I love these  during construction videos. The whole building process is fascinating, not just the before and after. I've watched all of your vids and lots of other designers, also.  I love your energy and attitude.
    You've come such a long way in a short time. You've mastered the art of turning McMansions into glitzy show pieces. I know you are doing this because it's what your customers want.
    You are a success. It's time for you to start taking some chances and widen your vision.  Two excellent designers are the women that do "Dear Genevieve" and "Divine Design". Genevieve is a bit limited ( every project has stripes, a discreet chandelier and some Morrocan tiles), but she knows how to do eclecticism and unexpected color/pattern composition.
    The woman on Divine can do anything -country, modern, industrial, french or tribal.
    I want to see you step out of your comfort zone.  Try doing some apartments or lofts. Try limiting the woodwork, built-ins, custom iron work and crystals.
    I understand that you've got a following of loyal customers who want this look.  If you can afford it, get a little daring.
     I'd love to see  you do with an industrial loft with some antique french pieces and Chinese thrown in. You've got the talent! Go for it!

• Kara Michelle February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

OMG I LIVE IN SCRIPPS RANCH CA!!!!! (Luv it here❤️)

• LaDonna Wimmer February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

If you closed in the windows on the wall just right of the entry way …. how did you fix the outside walls of the home?

• Rosalinda Baez February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

love your walk thru videos…its nice to see how things are done!

• Faina Vovniuk February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

I really enjoy every  of your videos before, but now after my home burn down at Christmas, I'm re watching list of your videos and trying to apply some tips. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH.

• Nindy Hunt February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

I love this when you walk us thru these and show us. this home you did is beyond amazing!!!!!

• Jennifer Ely February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

I love the storage in the trim work. My dad is a builder and has built all the homes I've lived in except my current home.  He would love that.  I really love your furnished walk throughs.  That gives me the most ideas.

• Vero Yorkie February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

All of your hard work pays off… simply EXQUISITE!!!

• turkishdelight2013 February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

I love how there is secret storage spaces all over the house making great use of random spaces; I believe a house can never have enough storage especially if it's hidden away it's even better x

• Heather Peck February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

OMG !!!! I have just found you,I think your so talented. I want to ask you when you first see a room do you instantly know what needs to happen or it something that happens as the project moves along ? I hope that makes sense you are my design shero Heather

• Monique February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

you are a genius rebecca!!!!!

• Erica Bee February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Awesome, Beautiful job!! 🙂

• SanctuaryHut February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Omg! Can't believe it I jz realized I hv missed this video!!

• PaperClip459 February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

may I ask what the final cost of the project was? great work btw! looks glamorous!

• Karina Martinez February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Love it . It's amazing love the hidden compartments

• Rick Ooi February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

I am amazed by your ability to 'visualise' the whole things e.g. what goes where. I just see all those messes! LOL.

• Arup Sarkar February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Hi Rebecca, I just love your work. As an artist from each and every part of you work I learn so many things from you. I just love you Rebecca I just love you. Wish I could have work with you. Thanks, Aroop (India)

• xMISSUTUBOVAx February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

This is amazing. I would want to be a part of such a great project!

• Msmusicislife1 February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

yes loving the walk thru… I know it will look beautiful and very attractive.

• Mme M. February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

omg how would you ever finish this mess (sorry, but it's the truth, isn't it 🙂 ) within only 5 days??? Guess what – I know you'll make it 🙂 Is the kitchen built in? Do you do all the built ins or are you working with another company? Well, I'm just asking because I hope that one day I'll finish our decoration with a lot of fabulous built ins on a DIY project…(if you woun't tell me that it would be too complicaded to do it ourselfes). Can't wait to see the result!!!

• Doing Stuff February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

I tried to use some of your ideas. It just wont work…

• Dathan February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Wow! This was so much fun and so interesting. Thanks for sharing your work.

• Hikmet Ahmed February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

This amazinggggg. If you were to design my house, i would not change a single thing……all your designs are like you are inside my "my mind"..amazing amazing….

• Terri Stanley February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

Love, love, love your style!