Interior Design | #13 Reality Show

INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
Interior Design, Hotel Design, Hospitality Interior Design. This week Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson gives you an update on the progress bang made at The Desert Rose Inn and Cabins. Between shopping trips and site visits, Rebecca walks you through the Sketch-Up model plans for this 20,000 sq.ft. 16 room expansion. Let us know what you think about the design direction and as always, give this video a THUMBS UP!
Season 2 of Driven to Design is bursting with great Design projects working on beautiful homes. 2014 projects include an underground bunker, Desert Rose Inn and cabins in Utah, a custom home on the bay in Coronado, a man cave in Carlsbad California, the most luxurious Roof Top terrace in LaJolla…
There will even be some surprise YouTube Celebrity Collaborations with KittiesMaMa and other loved YouTubers as well …So, come back each Monday, for more exciting adventures with the team at Robeson Design and of course, more family and office antics!
Stay tuned for the upcoming episode of Rebeccas shopping trip with the YouTube fans contest winners as they select $10,000 of free furniture while shopping with Rebecca.
Interior Design, Apartment decorating, Paint colors, Selecting Paint colors, Interior Decorating luxury homes, Big houses, expensive homes, IKEA, Game rooms, Living rooms, Kitchen designs, Bedroom design ideas, Room Tour, Kids rooms, decorating ideas, home remodels. Paint color section, Apartment Decorating, IKEA, Guys apartments, Decorating for guys rooms, Small spaces, tiny home, tiny apartment, budget decorating, High Point Market, Interior Design profession, Trend setting.

To watch the full length videos for more details on EVERY room, click here:
Walk through of first floor BEFORE the install:

Walk through of second floor BEFORE the install:
Walk through of first floor AFTER the install:

Walk through of second floor AFTER the install:

Link here to our Facebook:

Get caught up to speed with Robeson Design’s Driven To Design:
Watch Season Two playlist here:

Watch Season One playlist here:

Watch the REVEAL playlist of Season One Reality Shows here:

Produced and Edited by: Dorian Tucker
Videography by Matthew Moran
All music is royalty free by Premium Beats
and exclusive music provided by Jimmy Robeson

Small spaces, Tiny space decorating, Kitchen decorating, Kitchen cabinets, HOUZZ, Area rugs, Wood flooring, cool faucets, built ins, TV cabinets, accessorizing, Window Treatments, furniture placement, countertops, fireplace, lighting, modern design ideas, modern home, family home, beautiful homes,
Tiny spaces, decorating a small bedroom, Decorating, Interior Design, Interior Decorating, Interior Decorating on a budget, remodeling ideas for the home, decorating ideas, interior design ideas, living room, family room, Home, Home remodeling, decorating your home on a budget, decorations for the home, DIY projects, IKEA, Decorating ideas using IKEA, IKEA commercials, Apartment decorating ideas, Apartment decorating, small apartment, tiny apartment, How To decorate, Home DIY Projects, best decorating ideas, beautiful homes, luxury homes, Expensive Homes, Million Dollar decorating, Doomsday Preppers, underground shelter, underground Bomb Shelter, Hospitality Design, Hotel Decorating, Hotel design, huge homes, big homes, Interior Designer, Decorations, MacBarbie07, Bethany Motta, Rebecca Robeson, Interior Designing, Robeson Design, Driven To Design, Holiday Decorations, Holiday decorating, Christmas Decor, Christmas Decorating, Christmas Decorations, Christmas Wreath, wreath, how to make a Christmas Wreath, how to make Christmas Decorations,
HGTV

39 thoughts on “Interior Design | #13 Reality Show”

• nusrat rubaiya February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

you took lot of pictures how you organize them,can you share

• petre valentina February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Crede-am ca am sa gasesc ideii pentru o garsoniera mica camera are 13 m ! Dar nimic totul aici e foarte mare ?

• Anita Anil February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Rebecca u rock…love u

• Katfada February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

OMG i'm inlove with your brain

• IModel05 February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Is there anything that Greyson can't do? Seriously.. painting, building…maybe he can build a car using only chopsticks! Such God given talent! Amazing as always Rebecca!!<3

• kahurangipiata February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Greyson is amazing!

• Enavea February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Spectacular! I love all your work! Uhmm.. Greyson will you marry me?

• tinasachimas February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

video on how to use sketch up please!!! <3 u rebecca 🙂

• Merlito Pabatao February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Greyson is SO hot!

• Morgan Dalton February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Oh my god Grayson is gorgeous and talented he's perfect can I marry you..

• Ketty Formaggio February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Super Greyson!

• Latonya Randolph February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Great ideal you came up with for building a sturdier platform to paint on.  Resort looks inviting! 🙂

• Claude Marie Champagne February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

I LOVE it! Rebecca, you've done it again!

• MissCofia33 February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

You were at the HD Expo and I missed seeing you! How did you like it? There were so many great vendors this year! One area that really stood out to me was the area off to the side that had all the Spanish Vendors! Hopefully I'll catch you at another design event in SoCal!

• Mariiposa vella February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Hello my name is tania I am 11 years old and I want a room make over because my room has no controll and I want something vintage even though with style and cute things and I love like cute stuff like as: cupcakes vintage colors flowers candels and I love macbarbie07 style because shes amazing but the bad tging is that my room is small because im 11 but im turning 12 this november and I hope im the lucky winner thank you

• Charleen Heather February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Hi Rebecca, its going to be awesome. I love how you have delivered the four elements in the utah design…. fire, earth, water, air. It has great balance. Well done.

• lilistar1494 February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Can't wait for the reveal!!:)

• Shae February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Rebecca I definitely think you should go for it! That space screams "renovate and make RD approved!" I can already see how amazing this office space would be for you guys. It's perfect for an office and definitely gives you all more space to be creative and dream up creative things. Plus Greyson can paint with no problems in that lighting. Do it!!!

And I should add Greyson is a GENIUS!! Like I want and need that easel mechanism he created and the holder for the photos while painting…so many great uses for that besides just painting alone too.

And lastly: I LOVE the update for the Desert Rose Inn..it's gorg!! I'd definitely check in to that oasis of an hotel!

• Phil Lawson February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

If you like it, can afford it, and if it will work for you, go for it! It looks fabulous!

• SanctuaryHut February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Rebecca, yeah I do comment on other YouTube channels but not as religiously as I do for yours. I am glued to yours. Haha. By the ways I love the reclaimed wood looking tile idea in the bathroom and the two beds on different walls. Oh n I can remember where u got the living wall inspiration .. I can remember watching you showing it in one of your videos. Thumbs up.

• Matt Chavez February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Do it!! It would be so awesome to see what you do with the space! God has blessed you with such great creativity! Keep it up!

• Bails Smith February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Ohhh love it

• Michael Muthurajah February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

This makes sense no wonder i didn't get a reply for my email

• klhtrading7 February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

WOW!

• 熊猫中国 February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

The Desert Rose Inn turning out great Rebecca! Keep up the good work!

• Arell Olson February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Very impressive!!

• CiaraF502 February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Love, love, love 🙂

• JoseGTV1 February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

can't wait for the reveal 🙂

• SanctuaryHut February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Rebecca that IS honestly a great perfect space for RD. I can totally see a RD logo in a reception area n potential clients n clients walking in. I think it will not only act as an office but will reflect as a RD designed showroom incorporated with the office space design. Utah project… Well I hv something to say to the owner .. I love resorts n I m sure your guests are going to keep coming back. This is awesome. The indoor pool is inviting. Greyson your DIY are super creative. You are very talented. That painting is unspeakably breathtaking. All the best Robeson Design. Cheers. Malathy

• Ciecie Newson February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Simply Stunning! So earthy and surreal!  – Smile!

• My life As Mya February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

I'm

• My life As Mya February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

I'm a subscriber and I'm 10 years old

• My life As Mya February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Hi Rebecca my name is Mya i live in Philadelphia I'm a subscriber to both of your channels and all the rooms that u did was very nice and my mom is painting my room this week my room is very messed up I told my mom I want a light dark aqua color with my Initials on my wall MTW the color hot pink I need a. Mature now Sense I'm becoming a young lady so can u write me back as soon as u can thank my Skype name Is malani_wilson

• mrschi1000 February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Rebecca, I must stay in room 108 when done! Any room you design is definitely one I want to stay in! I love, love, love everything you do, and your stage presence is even better than Oprah! You go girl! One day you WILL have your own show!

• kristafloral February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Amazing Rebecca! This place is now on my MUST STAY AT list for vacations! Kinda thinking his clientele is really going to boom thanks to you! Good move on his part!  Love & blessings!

• Summer E February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Omg so nice,can't wait to see it when its finished!

• Laurie Taschuk February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

Rebecca, you are such a talent! Your Desert Rose Inn will be a destination now for so many people wanting to see your work. I have been searching for a design for our new master bedroom facing the ocean. There I singly one designer whose work stands out as the type of design that I would ever care to work with and that is yours. Please keep on posting I love your work. Sincerely, Laurie T

• Blanche Winegar February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

I love the idea of the canvas wall!!  I need that for my painting area!!!

• Sara Alhamar February 15, 2018 at 2:32 am

I believe everyone has their own taste but your designs fit everyones taste perfectly everything you do is simply amazing!