Interior Design | Kitchen Remodeling Ideas

INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here! http://bit.ly/designsessionssignup

In this video Rebecca walks you through the art of kitchen remodeling. From how to pick your countertops to your flooring. She’ll also show you some of the most creative ways to use space in your kitchen..!

Follow us on Facebook: Robeson Design.
—————————————-­———–
Directed and Produced by Robeson Design.
Videography by Matthew Moran
Editing by Dorian Tucker
Royalty free music by Epidemic Sound

33 thoughts on “Interior Design | Kitchen Remodeling Ideas”

• Blue Iris February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

+Robeson Design You are so adorable and TALENTED – If I ever win the lottery I would want you to design my home 🙂 Couldn't possibly afford your interior design now , especially living in A 20 x 40 mobile home and its most awkward design , I CAN''T FIGURE IT OUT, NOR WHAT TO DO W / IT – LONG NARROW FRONT ROOM , kitchen on opposing side!! – -who ever created this model home , was not thinking space , I have seen others "same size' that look so much larger in comparison – I couldn't keep up with our house payments and utilities when my husband died no matter how hard I tried !!any ideas ,lol oh and between long living room and kitchen is A slanted divider wall to give the appearance of A larger living area – problem is its on the opposite side of the place we have our couches , Tv mounts to divider wall , GRRRRR – Im at A total loss – 6 yrs here, SIX.. and I still cannot figure out A way to make it look nice

• dogvlog isme February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Your hair always looks amazing!!

• Mirella Yeya February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Where's the best place for kitchen handle options!? Online somewhere??

• Aaron Crosby February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Your hair.? I'll marry you tomorrow!

• Kathleen Gustafson February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Why show off paper towels storage? Better bottles of wine.

• elizabeth bedell February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

I love your style and creativity! I watch you every Friday while i'm cleaning.

• MegadethsGirl February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

I think you should replicate the frosted glass kitchen for your own kitchen. It's just gorgeous!

• MegadethsGirl February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Those kitchens should definitely win awards. They are sooooo dreamy! I wish there were apartments that were mainly just ginormous kitchens and I doubt I would notice or care how big the other areas are lol. When people are over they just want to hang out in the kitchen anyway, no matter how enticing I try to make the other hangout areas.

• Thea Hopson February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

How do you make Mock Roman Shades? Can you do a DIY?

• rehanasadique February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

if i had a kitchen like that… i might probably abandon my bedroom and sleep in the kitchen

• Woo Woo February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

You need a HGTV show!!!!

• Gabrielle King February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Omg she is such a inspiration to me I really want her to decorate my house someday

• Baigali damba February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

You are really ,really designer Queen ,I'm sure everyone who is following you know and agree it

• Susie Bear33 February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Hell yeah I love the cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling my grandparents had this type of architecture in their kitchen man a lot of the homebuilders are lazy as hell when this modern-day I love it and I love you all your design ideas

• Lana Van Esch February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

this was the best design lesson for me! Well done!

• SBDESIGN Excellence February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

What program are you to using to display proposed design?

• rneustel February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

"Pick your backsplash first"…white subway tile with charcoal grout.

• Christine Vazquez February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Hi Rebecca, I really love the backsplash! I’ve search everywhere for something similar. Where did you get that beautiful designed glass. Please!

• Ms Jackson February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Im loving your designs…do you consult?

• Paper Plate February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Can You Be My Mom

• Nafeesa Asifi February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

I can't stop watching ur videos…love u..

• Farjana Rahman February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

• Anushka cga February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Love Love Love your designs … Have never such brilliant ideas and so glamours at the same time.. Would love to start living in such kitchen.. Do you take up international projects .. I would be blessed if you help me or assist with my home interiors.
    Always stay happy Rebecca because you make so many family happy by designing so lovely homes

• Marcy Fox February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

I just get overwhelmed with the videos. They are so gorgeous. I just do not even know where to start. It is all a rush. I am better for the process, that is for sure, and I could not ask for a better situation to learn. Just gonna take time. We are blessed to have this help.

• Ankad5 February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Genius!!!

• Rene' Barry February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

I like the hair

• Barbara Bray February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

I love your style you have such great taste your hair looks beautiful for a Jazzy woman.

• Steffanie Liebman February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Love love love that kitchen….. love the backsplash!!!!!!

• TeenTweenToddBabe Mom February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Ahh feeling so much better after watching this. I have been sick to my stomach due to the mess my house was left in after a natural disaster. The tearing down of structures has been a no fun, but in the process I figured why not try to make it work and turn it into something better! Only thing is low funds, a 45 day tick-tocking temporary housing, and hubby and I down each others throat in stress of it all not helping. Then in the verge if tears I turn to these vids for inspiration and virtually just to getaway.

• Marie Angeles February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

I love, love, love your work. It makes my day, just to look at your videos. Since I been watching you, I have learned so much. God bless you. Oh, by the way, Ramon from at home would feel privileged to meet you when he goes in November 2017. You are his idol. Please make his dream come true.

• T Miller February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

Beginning stages of my kitchen remodel. I have carera quartz counters as well as 6 inches of it coming up the wall as a backsplash. I want a statement backsplash behind my gas range, something like you showed here, would that work? Anyone have tips for me, I'm at a loss. Wish Rebecca lived next door!

• Corrie- Onagoodday February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am

You have a God given talent. I wish you were in my life lol my hubby and I just bought a trailer in Florida. Mainly so we could save for a traditional home where rentals we can't save too much. So if your ever in Florida….

• Decorative moldings from plaster February 12, 2018 at 3:55 am