Interiors By Design – Episode 1

The Search for Africa’s Interior Design Star starts here!
Join Lead Judge and Mentor Titi Fowora as she puts the hopefuls through their design paces to discover the best new talent.

Visit Red TV WEBSITE: www.itsred.tv
Like Red TV on FACEBOOK: REDTV
Follow Red TV on TWITTER: @itsredtv
Follow Red TV on INSTAGRAM: @itsredtv

21 thoughts on “Interiors By Design – Episode 1”

• 3DEX ART February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Thanks every one of you

• susuilu February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

my god- africans you guys have to be more proud of your real history. designs are so variuos and meaningful across nigeria and africa as a whole and all you can do is copy western looks…… damn, slave mentality. how about designing with kaorishells, wooddesigns and engravements, what about designing with diamonds and gold and the special ankara and kente (from GHana originally) fabrics. If you want to be special and bring a change to Africa, stop copying the western styles and looks. go to the library read about kingdoms in africa and how they understood richness. man africa is rich and all you are showing are straight lines with boring colors. mhhh kraa i can go on and on. '# shithole mentality. We gotta be kings and queens again. so please design the houses and rooms accordingly.

• Tania Sims February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

I want to start a career in interior design. Could you please send me any resources or information on where I can begin to learn? I am a very passionate and persistent so any tips would be valued. You can email me at Taniajsims@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

• susuilu February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

you can design, but dont loose your african designs- cos africa has rich materials to use for interiors

• Sharon Harden February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Finally after over an hour of searching here on YouTube for African decor and design I find this. I'm excited to see what is in store.

• Genevieve Richards February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

this olanipekun guy keeps yapping "am an architect " a million times!!! geez get it already !!! still doesnt make you better than the others ..

• Alina Khama-Nyane February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Great viewing guys, looking forward to the next instalment!!

• soxpeewee February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

I really enjoy this show; thanks for uploading! I hope everyone else here in America can appreciate the beautiful design coming out of Nigeria.

• REDTV February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Thanks Ibrahim. We really appreciate your feedback. Please stay subscribed to REDTV and kindly share the fun with your friends.

• Ibrahim Kalejaiye February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

I'm really happy with what you guys are doing hear. This has the power of making Nigerian masses aware that there's a profession called Interior Design and there are professionals whose profession it is to design the inside of their homes.

How I wish this could be aired on TV starting from next year.

Kudos to the organizers. Goodluck to the contestants…

• tola bello February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

It was an eye opener in to designs. Well Done.

• AfricancoolChic February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

The judges on the panel are so pleasant and respectful! Very refreshing!

• JAchica11 February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Are these names presented as first name, then last name, or the reverse? There seems to be a mix of the two forms in this program. Good show though.

• REDTV February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Thanks Natural Boduybuilding Guy. Please subscribe and share the fun with everyone in your network.

• Tony Benson February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

I enjoyed watching it so much as though I were watching a super good movie. Lots of thumbs up to RedTV

• Nosa Adetiba February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

I love it!!!!!

• Efosa ALILE-MARTIN February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Nicely done…..

• Mazzi Odu February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Totes loving this already!

• REDTV February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Thank you Michael & Francesca. We urge you to subscribe and share with your networks. The episodes to come promise to be super exciting, informative and entertaining. FEEL THE HEAT!

• Francesca P February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Very well done! Looking forward to more episodes

• Michael Johnson February 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

Nice to finally see design centered content coming out of Nigeria. Kudos to RED TV and everyone making this possible.