Family Room, Kitchen, Outdoor Space REVEAL | Interior Design

INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here! http://bit.ly/designsessionssignup
Shinoda discount available to members of The Design Sessions!
Check out the Family Room, Kitchen and spectacular Outdoor space in this episode of the Rancho Santa Fe home reveal!

Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here! http://bit.ly/designsessionssignup
Follow us on Instagram: robesondesignteam
Directed and Produced by Robeson Design.
Videography by Matthew Moran
Editing by Dorian Tucker
Royalty free music by Epidemic Sound

37 thoughts on “Family Room, Kitchen, Outdoor Space REVEAL | Interior Design”

• milagros sobrado February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

YES PLEASE DO CHRISTMAS AT HIS HOUSE!

• milagros sobrado February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

SPLENDID CHANGE TO THAT KITCHEN IT LOOKS AMAZING!

• Susan Pariseau February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

I wanted to do shelves on the sides of my fireplace but my budget ran out. I had to settle for a backsplash on the kitchen wall and the face of the fireplace to make those look better. I built a pony wall between my eat in kitchen and sunken living room. There were so few shelves to put decorations up especially around the holidays. Maybe the new owner will build the shelves around the fireplace. I put in a new IKEA kitchen for the new owners with an amazing hood and faucett that they are going to love. I did something to every room in this house to include painting the ceilings and walls the same color with BEHR paint. The home was a bank owned property. The people that came in to fix it for re-sale used ceiling paint on the walls so when I washed my grandchildrens finger prints off, the paint washed away too. The ceiling looks a different color depending on the time of day. The light of day makes it appear lighter and evening it looks darker. I also made the walls a very light antique white color and the trim is a tan in the same color family, instead of white. It looks amazing and everyone that has seen the work loves it. I am now working on the stair case. I built the knee walls and am installing metal balusters and a nice new hand rail that matches the rest of the trim in the house. It is such an improvement over the wooden balusters and the post with a ball on the top of it. I installed wainscotting or b board to the two front rooms, my dining room and parlor with chair rails. The remainder of the house I have tried to do craftsman style so that it all works cohesively. The upstairs bathroom I installed a pedestal sink because there is a linen closet in the hall just a few feet away. It has made that bathroom feel so much bigger. I wanted to open the wall between the kitchen and dining room but the budget would not allow that. I have to leave something for the new owners to do. I also started fixing up the basement so they can finish a mother in law suite if they so desire. Busy, busy, busy. Cost effective work can make a huge difference. Thank you again for sharing with us, you are an inspiration.

• red zilla February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

God I'm always amazed at ur reveal…I noticed ur signature style are two shelves framing the tv/chimney in the living room w/ lights on each shelf. I really love it. The best part is how u can open the door and instantly make the space bigger. This is a beautiful home to host a party.

• INTIMADATOR C TEN February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

what is the paint code color on the wall in the family room… who makes it?

• Holly Trujillo February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Hi Rebecca and Team! Looks great! how tall the ceilings?

• mirta griggs February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

I Love You Rebecca you did such an amazing job. Gotta love your client too! Your funny too! I love your taste and your openness. Tell it like you see it.

• jayne lehmer February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Yes, thank you Mr.Client. Love it all—the kitchen really turned out great.

• Eszter Bódi February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

What a great makeover! I liked the bedrooms and the patio area the most. I wish a lot of happy moments for the owners! 🙂

• Fariha Rashid February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Simply amazing work done

• Arc Kocsog February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

It became very nice!

• Jessica Perry February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Love this house and your design was spot on!

• My Favorite things 我喜歡的小東西 February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

The look is really different!!It look s so great!!♡♡♡♡♡

• Anna Maria Lassen February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Please remove that loud, noisy music from your videous. It's hideous, annoying and gives me a headache.

• Marsha Anderson February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Very nice the kitchen looks totally different (nice) I like the way u done the slide doors and yes I think he should let you lay it out for Christmas and what r the colors on the walls and ceiling

• Kellee Robinson February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Beautiful redesign of Mr. Client's home. What color did you paint the wall in the kitchen breakfast area?

• Laurel Glasgow February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

beautiful!

• ROSLYN JONES February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Another job well done Rebecca!!!

• Susan Mills February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

You're so cute, love what you've done here.

• Renee Bryant February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Amazing design!! I love the house and all your choices to fix this out of date home. Folding doors and the Pergola are great. You have great taste!!

• Victoria Briseno February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful home.  I wish that you could come to my home and decorate!  I absolutely LOVE the kitchen re-do, I sense that Mr. Client realized that it needed updating.  You and your team are awesome.

• Cynthia Brown February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Dear client Rebecca is the best so I hope u hired her for every Christmas after finishing this project,by the way I just love your house.

• Kerry flynn February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Houses looks nicer. You should she her own kitchen.

• Rebecca Conn February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

I have a boing-y chair in terra cotta leather. Delicious.

• Rebecca Conn February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

I love the fold back doors… saw some in Japan and never forgot them.

• Rebecca Conn February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Kitchen turned out great

• Brian Rappleye February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

The railroad tie coffee table was not good. You can do better.

• Anushka Sivasamy February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

You are a genius Rebecca…love it

• Ruby Arias February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Rebecca, totally love, may I know the color of walls in living room, please? Thank you.

• TheMultichocolate February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Can mr.client adopt me? I really want to live here(I mean the lightsabers *drool).

• Lili li February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

amazing….you are amazing 🙂

• Andrew King February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

love it

• Jennifer Rose Williams February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Amazing!!! She does an amazing job for upscale homes!!! Wow!!!

• Sherene Duncan Clarke February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Whats that living room paint colour

• Patty Rosales February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

I like this one is bright, lot of light and not so dark.

• Denise Moore February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Definitely need you for his Christmas dressing!

• Elisha Aukhez February 11, 2018 at 1:35 pm

the kitchen yeah for real was ugly but now its more modern, updated and fresh
    im just in love with the deco its beautiful very very beautiful