Interior Design | Decorating a Beautiful Master Suite

Interior Design | How to decorate a beautiful Bedroom
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
This Interior Design, Interior Decorating project by Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson was posted on TDN last year but now for the first time ever seen on YouTube. Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson walks you through part 5 of this 5 part video series on a home Robeson Design team completed in 2012. This video will reveal the Master suite complete with a Dream Closet and Spa-like Bathroom. … Rebecca completely reconfigured the room creating a more functional spec for her clients. This Master Bedroom is dreamy and calm with the use of creams, whites and splashes of periwinkle. The custom made 4 poster bed stands 8’tall with matching nightstands on either side. Hand Forged Iron work fills the windows as flowing side drapes create a dreamy feel to the room. Rebecca designed a custom built-in for the open niche serving as both a dresser and display for art and accessory pieces specially selected for the room. The newly shaped fireplace sets the mood for relaxed reading and conversing before walking through the book cases to the new Bathroom. By moving the entrance to the Bathroom, Rebecca was able to provide more privacy and intimacy by entering the Bathroom from the Bedroom rather than through the hallway. All materials were selected with luxury living in mind. The Bathroom now accommodates a freestanding soaker tub, His and her vanities and a luxury steam shower surrounded by hundreds of thousands of tiny mosaic tiles of Seagrass Limestone and Calacatta Gold Marble. Perhaps the best pat of this luxury suite is the Master closet. Pull down long-hang bar for special dresses, a Capiz shell and crystal chandelier hang center above a custom oval dressing bench. Mrs. clients new Shoe Storage display is enough to salivate over! Indeed, this young couple will enjoy many years together in this one of a kind, highly personalized Master Bedroom Suite.

All of the fabulous stone and tile shown in this video is Artistic Tile from BDG in San Diego.

To fully appreciate this home…
Watch video #1… The Entry, Living room and Dining room

Watch video #2… The Kitchen and Family room

Watch video #3… The Office, Guest room and Powder room

You are now watching video #4… Kids bedrooms and Kids spaces

You are now watching video #5… the Master Bedroom/Bathroom suite.

Link here to our Facebook:

Get caught up to speed with Robeson Design’s Driven To Design:
Watch Season Two playlist here:

Watch Season One playlist here:

Watch the REVEAL playlist of Season One Reality Shows here:

Produced and Edited by: Dorian Tucker
Videography by Matthew Moran
All music is royalty free by Premium Beats
and exclusive music provided by Jimmy Robeson

Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Tile shower, stone in shower, freestanding tub, usury bathrooms, How to decorate a bedroom. Kids rooms, bonus room, girls bedroom decorating tips, Small spaces, Tiny space decorating, Kitchen decorating, Kitchen cabinets, HOUZZ, Area rugs, Wood flooring, cool faucets, built ins, TV cabinets, accessorizing, Window Treatments, furniture placement, countertops, fireplace, lighting, modern design ideas, modern home, family home, beautiful homes,
Tiny spaces, decorating a small bedroom, Decorating, Interior Design, Interior Decorating, Interior Decorating on a budget, remodeling ideas for the home, decorating ideas, interior design ideas, living room, family room, Home, Home remodeling, decorating your home on a budget, decorations for the home, DIY projects, IKEA, Decorating ideas using IKEA, IKEA commercials, Apartment decorating ideas, Apartment decorating, small apartment, tiny apartment, How To decorate, Home DIY Projects, best decorating ideas, beautiful homes, luxury homes, Expensive Homes, Million Dollar decorating, Doomsday Preppers, underground shelter, underground Bomb Shelter, Hospitality Design, Hotel Decorating, Hotel design, huge homes, big homes, Interior Designer, Decorations, MacBarbie07, Bethany Motta, Rebecca Robeson, Interior Designing, Robeson Design, Driven To Design, Holiday Decorations, Holiday decorating, Christmas Decor, Christmas Decorating, Christmas Decorations, Christmas Wreath, wreath, how to make a Christmas Wreath, how to make Christmas Decorations,
HGTV

36 thoughts on “Interior Design | Decorating a Beautiful Master Suite”

• MegadethsGirl February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Spectacular as always!

• MegadethsGirl February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

What a dream tub!

• Gloria Kelly February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

When I saw those wrought iron window coverings in the empty room, I wasn't a fan but once all the furniture was in, they look superb! Wish I had such vision and artistic flair.

• Billy Ratanakul February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Never be disappointed !

• Maurice Moore February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Smh I need some real money so I can hire her!! Granted she would have to give it a more masculine flair for me since I'm a bachelor

• Heidi Avera February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Beautiful

• Flight Of Spice Blog February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

We underestimate the power of our surroundings

• Vilma Watts February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

You're not only talented and gifted you're also funny, comical, and down-to-earth. Like you very much. I wish you make my home beautiful too.

• mc9758 February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Oh I love her I just love her! Rebecca I love your work and of course you!

• Patricia Crowell February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

The very first thing I noticed in the bathroom was the chandelier over that sultry, free-standing bathtub. It's absolutely elegant and stands out beautifully in all its glitter and simplicity. It just sparkles so lovely. The mother-of-pearl hardware for the cabinets is not hardware. You're right, it's jewelry and so surprising and unique. Those little touches (details!). The shoes in the wardrobe look so fine, they're like eye candy or colorful, large jewels in the midst of more uniform colors. They definitely stand out, and I just love the look, as I'm sure the owner does. The bedroom is just remarkable–the beautiful cream colors mixed with the dark wood, and all the different shades mixed in with the pillows, gives the room such elegance and serenity. I love the idea and look of mixing white with ivory or cream, it just looks so rich and fresh. The periwinkle blue brings a bit of the sky, water, ocean into the rooms, you can almost feel it, and it does make all the difference in the feel and look of the room. It's so fresh, calming and rich. Just a beautiful bedroom I'd have trouble leaving, and the fireplace just gives it a bit of magic and spark. You're pretty good.

• Robeson Design February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Learn to be your own Interior Designer! I created The Design Sessions for YOU. With 14 + topics to choose from, at $10 per session, you can equip yourself to decorate YOUR HOME with CONFIDENCE. * New Sessions post every month. Click here to check out THE DESIGN SESSIONS http://bit.ly/designsessionssignup

• CYNTHIA Brown February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Rebecca those boots are slamming!

• TiggyStardust February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Stunning Master Bedroom. Rebecca, once again you have done a fantastic job. Can you please share where you got the night tables ?

• Evonne Hollis February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Aaaaamazing!!!!!

• Jallf Alora February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

This is really cool, especially the pull out thing of the night gowns. You and David bromstad are my favorite designers. I'm so excited to finish my interior design degree because of the episodes or youtube channel and of course your style☺

• RUBAIYA NUSRAT February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I love the way you describe everything

• Sabudawdy February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I love that pull down wardrobe rebacca.

• sspoodlegirl February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

OMG……every show is better than the next!!!!!!!!
    please tell us……..where can we get a PULL DOWN LONG HANGING ETC????? I think I found heaven:)

• vera major February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I love ❤️ you for all your sharing thank you I was mad at hubby saw this now I'm happy again your brightness. It's beautiful

• Cat G February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I noticed another designer and she is now promoting her furniture designs and finishing ,have you thought of doing this or are you already?

• marieskee22 February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

That closet is bigger than my bedroom!!! Rebecca, you are fabulous! I LOVE your videos!

• Zubaida Khan February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

i just dont know! but i feel its really bad! like BAD!! it was soothing white and peaceful! and now clumsy black! hate it.. hate black! i just dont like it.. too much extravagant! i would just feel like entering a museum! and your not allowed to touch anything! god….

• white horse February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

u r at the right place with right words…wow

• Connie Borg February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I really enjoy watching your videos, you make my day! Love what you did here too!!

• Jessie Rangel February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

AMAZING!!!

• Tiffany DeVouil February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

This is sick,I know her house is the bomb.com! Looks great!

• Jimmy TroyHD February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

before/after is really amazing

• Ellen February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

your videos are so great.  we have a house we bought that I want to redo the bedroom, vanity, closet bathroom into something a bit more blingy on a budget.  I painted the walls Kittery Green and it has white tub/sinks with chocolate vanity and marbled chocolate counter and chocolate lights, BLECH!  I want to bling it out and change cabinets to white with silver and blingy light fixtures, but I'm not very good at design.  the room and house have such good bones, so your videos are helpful in giving me ideas.  It looks so easy to watch you but when I try to apply my brain power, I somehow sink LOL.  one day, I'll keep watching and figure it out.

• Ginger Gaiser February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Where did you get the floor plant by the fireplace?

• Meimei Z February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Fengshui wise, the sharp metal windows and the spiking mirror might not be good. Very good looking though.

• gayla gavin February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

The tile in the shower is wonderful. I would be worried, though, about the tub on the pedestal. Seems like it might be a fall risk? Anyway, it's gorgeous as always!

• Monica February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Absolutely beautiful!!

• farjana rahman February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I love your decorations……you r my inspiration of interior designing..

• rneustel February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Beautiful!

• Sheila Mayfield February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Your attention to detail is incredible. You are so through and exacting in your designs. I enjoy watching your designs come to life. I like symmetrical also. There is a calmness and balance to symmetrical designs.

• Irmgard Ong-Aban February 6, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Would you be so kind as to let me know the stain color used on the entry door? Thank you. I would so appreciate it. It's absolutely gorgeous. Love your work.