How to create an Interior Design mood board in minutes

http://www.sampleboard.com/ | Conceptualizing visual ideas are an essential element of the creative process to ensure that client brief and concepts and are on track throughout a project.

Traditional presentation boards are time-consuming and tedious to create, requiring physical samples and pictures of products to be sourced, collated and compiled into life-size concept boards. These presentation boards have to be presented in person, which incurs time and travel costs, plus they need to be adjusted or re-created following client amends, as well as storage of bulky boards.

SampleBoard.com, digitized the process by providing an eco-friendly, time efficient web-based solution which can be accessed from the comfort of your own creative space. It also has an extensive image library and a design community for users to interact and share visual ideas.

11 thoughts on “How to create an Interior Design mood board in minutes”

• Flight Of Spice Blog February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

Our surroundings can change our day. Design is so important! I always talk about it on my blog.

• Fernanda Serpa Nanda February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

A conta que eu criei não se parece com a que se apresenta no vídeo, só tenho a opção de selecionar as fotos em grelhas , porém queria coloca-las livres e descontraídas .

• Pouneh Shahrestani February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

This is amazing program , love to use it but a little bit pricey ! Congrats it's amazing !

• Ha Quyen February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

Hi, could i know the software you to creat mood board? manythanks…

• Ideal Home Living February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

Thank you Rosslyn the video is so easy to follow and has inspired me to create my own sampleboard… wish me luck

• Simone Collet February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

Hi, I'm an interior designer and I just found out about Sample Board. I've watched the video and was really impressed by the tool but I think it is a little expensive for a small professional and wanted to leave my feed-back. Congrats on the product!

• Rosslyn Tebbutt February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

We recommend using the International A3 size board (16.5 x 11.7 inches) – this is the biggest canvas size and when you export or print will allow the best possible quality.

Please refer to our Help and Support desk for further detailed information on getting the best print option.

• Rosslyn Tebbutt February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

Thanks Laurie! If interested please contact me to arrange a promo code for you to try it out : )

• Laurie Laizure February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

Great tool!

• Rosslyn Tebbutt February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

Thanks so much Ena for your comment!

• Ena Ronayne February 5, 2018 at 2:52 am

Nowadays I seem to teach horticulture more than designing gardens. I have however in the past used SampleBoard with real ease and would highly recommend you view it at least. Let me know what you think won't you?