Interior Design | Kids Room Ideas

Interior Design | Beautiful Southern Homes
INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here! http://bit.ly/designsessionssignup

In this video Rebecca remodels two little boys room. Using fun colors and art along with implementing technically artistic aesthetics. Such as hand painted stirring and borders.

These are transitional rooms and are meant to keep the boys in good interior design shape until adolescence.

Visit our website to learn more. http://www.robesondesign.com
Follow us on Facebook: Robeson Design.
—————————————-­———–
Directed and Produced by Robeson Design.
Videography by Matthew Moran
Editing by Dorian Tucker
Royalty free music by Epidemic Sound

23 thoughts on “Interior Design | Kids Room Ideas”

• Its Time February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

To busy. First room I didn't like.

• Flight Of Spice Blog February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

We underestimate the power of our surroundings

• Actual Communist Bun February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

How can people tell what sports a baby will like? I just think it will be hilarious when the kid grows up and likes musical theater, science fiction, or some other of the 10000 interests he could have instead of sports.

• Madams.59 February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I really liked these rooms. They were so well put together without looking too juvenile yet appropriate for two growing boys. Loved it.

• Lana February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Rebecca, such great taste, as always!  I love both rooms!  Boys don't really spend a lot of time in their rooms anyway; they are always out playing.  But as they get older with homework and all, they do and the rooms are perfect to graduate to that.  Very smart.

• Robeson Design February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Learn to be your own Interior Designer! I created The Design Sessions for YOU. With 14 + topics to choose from, at $10 per session, you can equip yourself to decorate YOUR HOME with CONFIDENCE. * New Sessions post every month. Click here to check out THE DESIGN SESSIONS http://bit.ly/designsessionssignup

• Hartensio Pine February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Nice, super nice. I like that baby boy's room does not really look like nursery. They grow out of babyhood fast. It seems that parents expected the rooms to be more mushy, completely oriented towards as if neverending childhood and babyhood. I think this new outlook at early stages of human being life as not an era to toy with a person, but as valuable stage, say, same as of an adult stage, is progressive, and that is why it might be taking parents by surprise. The old ways will give way to new. Something created by serious and great designer is worthy of remaining there in its basic form for considerable amount of years.

• Mrs Mary Buford February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Less is more. Sorry Rebecca… I do love your style, just too much for kids rooms.

• Paint Like A Pro February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Amazing transformation, did you use masking tape on the straight painted lines?

• Silvia February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

i always love your decorations but i don't really like those room, too dark for my taste.

• Patricia Johnson February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I didn't like either room.

• critter's ghost February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Lol everyone's a critique

• Sean M February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I remember this video.

• DennygirlJO February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

OMG! Isn't that Grayson?????????? I thought he didn't work for Rebecca anymore. I am soooooooooo happy to see him!!!!

• Ann Bittler February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I too am not a fan of this project. I find the rooms too dark and hard and busy. Very young children need a soft, gentle place to sleep and play. I think this is more like an office for the dad. Usually, I love what you do, but this project gets a big thumbs down.

• John S February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Your Youtube Channel is a mess, will be Unsubscribing.

• Princess Jasmine February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Awesome work! You are an amazing designer!! The rooms are adorable, age appropriate yet, incorporating style…plus, the kids can keep the design for years and only have to change out beds/a few items of furniture as they grow! #Kudos

• Elie K. February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

sorry Rebecca… your channel description says you're the most watched interior design YouTuber but Mr Kate has more subs… nice try.

• lennysvibe February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

WOW THESE COMMENTS…LOL…I liked the rooms they were ..NICE, CLASSY, SOPHISTICATED…. Kid designs. The only thing I'm really upset about is I feel the "content"… on this  channel has gone way "down". I thought it was gonna go "up" once she got her studio and hired more people. She keeps doing all these 3 sec videos or rehashing old stuff. It really has become a lame experience. I think she should let others produce and star in the show and produce better "content"…and she should just sit in that "chair" or "on the couch" and just "narrate" or "commentate"…I don't know? She needs to do something more than this to keep our attention! …I would like to stay a loyal fan!..but I'm just disappointed in the way all this has turned out. She was the most promising YOUTUBE STAR with some of the best 'design content" on the web. I LOVE HER…ALWAYS WILL..BUT SHE IS TRYING MY PATIENCE WITH THIS "MESS"! Rebecca if it's money you need, and YOUTUBE put the screws to you…Contact me!  There are so many other revenue ventures you can get into with the "loyal followers" that you have. We need better content! We really do!…People trust you. You can have all our homes looking "fab' and "making a nice little buck" off your passion!…HIT ME UP…I HAVE TONS OF IDEAS!

• Katie Harris February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

This has given me confidence to go ahead with an idea to solve the problem of a slanted ceiling. One of the rooms had a bold band along the walls at ceiling height. All was painted dark above the band so that the ceiling was not very noticeable. My bedroom has the same situation. Now I will be brave and pull a Rebecca!

• Maria Mejia Avalos February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I am having trouble logging into my account on Robeson design website. It says it does not recognize my email. Please help?!?

• jazzy j February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

You are so talented. I love the cohesiveness of the stripes and the deep rich color and, the fact that this look will continue to be appropriate as the children grow. I often tell my friends I do not like Disney character themed rooms.

• C Sirca February 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Rebecca, aren't these the same people you did the guest room for And the Mom was pregnant at the time?
    Btw, so beautiful, that's a very tall order to decorate a room for such a wide age range and I think you and your team did a great job! I would be thrilled if those were my boys rooms.