How to Start an Interior Design Business from Design for a Living

Do you want to know why some interior designers fail and others have hugely successful design careers filled with happy clients who love them? This video will teach you the secret to signing every design client that you meet. Check out www.designforaliving.com to learn how to design for a Living!

12 thoughts on “How to Start an Interior Design Business from Design for a Living”

• David Wong February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Want to Make Sales Every Day with our
    Pre-made System for your Interior Decorator Business?
    Than checkout : https://goo.gl/pwaiB5

• Flight Of Spice Blog February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Love this!!!

• TheVibrantColor February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Great video! Very insightful

• Bancy Gitonga February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

I love your videos. they've helped me so much in being confident as a designer. please keep making more. we love you.

• Ashley Cordsen February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

You have inspired me so much to really go after my dreams of opening up my own interior design business. I am still in design school and I know I have so much to learn about design and business. But I'm thinking big picture now. I have a long way to go but I am looking forward to the journey ahead!

• Add Love!™ February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Where is your Link?

• ShirH Designs February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

id love for you to talk about what it takes to finish and start a job, in school they teach me how to design, rouls and laws, they didn't teach the process with the client, hiring staff, ordering furniture's

• Kemyasha Jones February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Thanks for your tips! I have a BA in interior design and over five years of retail design business I am now ready to start my own business. The thing is I have no idea where to start.

• The reStyler February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

Great video Chelsea! I really appreciate it, this helps a lot! I will remember this when I get my first clients one day ! 🙂

• Riyaz ahmad February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

VARY GOOD TIP

• XoxoSher February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

You're amazing! thank you for sharing constructive knowledge!!

• Kathie Krawczyk February 2, 2018 at 4:18 pm

I love your video's. I have the confidence in my work and I'm not afraid. I just can't find my first client. I wish someone would talk about getting that first client. Everyone I have talked to, they tell me clients come through word of mouth. I've even joined local networking groups and still have hit a dead end. I wish I knew that secret to getting that first client. 🙂