Interior Design | LaJolla Project | Reveal #2

Interior Design
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
Interior Design, Interior Decorating, How To Decorate a Beautiful Home Interior Design Interior Decorations and ideas revealed by San Diego Interior Designer Rebecca Robson as she walks you through the second floor revealing the Living room, Dining room, Home Office, Powder room, Kitchen and Elevator… of the home Robeson Design recently completed in La Jolla California.
With over 5600 square feet Rebecca and her team create a one of a kind luxury home for their clients. Leave us a comment… what’s your favorite part of this fabulous multi-million dollar home so far ?

Interior Design Ideas, Interior Designs, Home Design Ideas, Bedroom Interior, Commercial Interior, Home Decorating, Home Interior, Designs, Shop Interior Design, Villa Interior Design, Bathroom Interior, Residence Interiors, Livingroom Interior, Modern Interior, Diningroom Interior,
Kitchen Interior, Bedroom Furniture Set, Dining Room Furniture Set

LaJolla Reveal #1

La Jolla Reveal #2

LaJolla Reveal #3

Watch the lead up to this project by following Season 1 of Robeson Deigns Reality Show.

Follow us on INSTAGRAM: robesondesignteam

Link here to our Facebook:

All music is royalty free by Premium Beats
and exclusive music provided by Jimmy Robeson
Videography by Matthew Moran
Editing by Dorian Tucker

17 thoughts on “Interior Design | LaJolla Project | Reveal #2”

• Gabriela 111 February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Where do I begin? It's just overwhelmingly gorgeous. EVERYTHING. I love the floating shelves, the way they come further out, gradually. The bar replacing that ugly bench, the booth replaced by that beautiful table facing the gorgeous view. There's something awesome about every square foot in that place.

• Michelle Lawas February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Love love love! This is absolutely Stunning. You pay very good attention to detail. Your humor in all your videos makes me wanna see more and more of your designs. You earn a brand new fan!

• Debbie Nichols February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

You are absolutely amazing! Your mind must never stop!

• Carol Church February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Absolutely stunning, relaxing colors are my favorite. I’m very new to decorating. Im learning so much from you. Oh yea, I’m starting up a staging and redesign business in South Carolina. I’m also taking a class online. Maybe one day I’ll be as good as you. You’re so cute!

• Mitchell February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

absolutely balanced and rich. love the warmth contrasted w the clean greys and glass/crystal. hate the library table. cumbersome stacks w knick knacks, appears owner in the process of sorting books for donation….and I looooove books. especially nice job on this project. must have been fun having no $ limits!

• Erica F February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Spectacular

• sleepingwhale February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

drop dead gorgeous Rebecca… you're amazing!!!!

• Dianna W February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

so um… when can I move in? lol gorgeous! All of it. I think my favorite room is a struggle to choose just one. I love that dining room tho!

• lightwardblue N A February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

it's all so stunningly beautiful

• Linda Green February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Look all of this video. More please

• Miss Rols February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Hi Rebecca, Your work is AMAZING! What do you call that sliding thing you pulled behind the 8ft door wood panelled door? It looks like a metallic day/night blind. Can it be used to separate a living room from a dining?

• U784485 February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Hi Robeson Design and Jimmy Robeson! What is the name of the song and/or artist that starts at 4:39? Great choice btw; it's very fitting for this video. Lots of love from your fan <3

• bluesky7226 February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Stunning. Can you tell us what type of wheels you used on the bar, please? I am wanting to have a rolling island in my kitchen so I can move it around. Your bar moved so effortlessly. Thanks.

• Robeson Design February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Learn to be your own Interior Designer! I created The Design Sessions for YOU. With 14 + topics to choose from, at $10 per session, you can equip yourself to decorate YOUR HOME with CONFIDENCE. * New Sessions post every month. Click here to check out THE DESIGN SESSIONS http://bit.ly/designsessionssignup

• Shifan Ahamed February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

I can never imagine like u

• LaurelBlue February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

The kitchen backsplash is SUBLIME!!

• LaurelBlue February 1, 2018 at 10:16 am

Love that leather-looking wall in the powder bath, with that gorgeous art! (Is that a Grayson??). I also LOVE the four comfy chairs facing idea!! So personal, intimate and functional… encouraging each other to LOOK at each other and put down the devices!!! Big thumbs up!! XOXOX