Interior Designer & her daughter in Italy, … Getting There!

San Diego Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson takes you along on her trip to ITALY!! Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson and her daughter Sharrah take off for a vacation of a lifetime. Deciding just 2 weeks before the trip to go to Italy for 10 days, the girls are both excited and blown away by the opportunity to be treated like royalty as they begin this journey staying a 15th century Tuscan Villa in the town of Lucca Italy. Each day, you’ll be entertained as you get a peek at life as only the Rich and Famous know how to live it. Rebecca will even tour the 12 room villa for you showing you some of the worlds most luxurious furniture, fabrics, art rugs and Fresco painting.
Theres never a dull moment for this Mother and Daughter traveling pair. Join us each day for the latest in … Adventures in TUSCANY!!!

33 thoughts on “Interior Designer & her daughter in Italy, … Getting There!”

• Esme Viljoen January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

You will love South African

• Angela R January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

I can't imagine sleeping WITH 200 others -morning breath and morning farts—ewwwwww yuck!!!

• Lina Zavackytė January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Sharah is so beautiful 😉 just like her mom 🙂

• CaterinaxxProductions January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Who was she sitting next to at 5:28

• Mai D January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

She looks exactly like a blonde version of my cousin! and my cousin is the most gorgeous person i know by farrr!

• Sofie Fella January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

I get exactly like sharrah when i wake up on airplanes except my hair is like poofing out on all sides more hHAHAH

• Sofie Fella January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

ur daughter is soo pretttyyy. wish i was as pretty as her

• Sofie Fella January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

was the announcer guy saying that you guys should go to the boarding place or something??

• Sofie Fella January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

I wish i was related to you guys!! haha soo funnyy

• María Henry January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

The man beside Sharrah at 5:17 is sooooo weird

• cbrooke16 January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Admirable! You guys have such a cute relationship…. wait is that guy on the plane posing for the camera? hahahahahahahahahahaha… OMGosh, his arm over the head pose is CLASSIC!!!

• Marissa Gell January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

awkward the flight attendent hahah so funny when you got her waking up

• Marissa Gell January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

was sent here from your makeover onday video cant wait to see them

• krop0026 January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

blah blah blah I didn't read what you had to say because I don't care, I'm done with you. You can move on too, it's okay. You're not going to change my mind so don't bother.

• SwittersMcCloud January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

yeah I stand by mine as well. You are looking to criticize a young woman on very small things for what reason? women in this world have so much to worry about, and attractive girls have to be perfect because if their hair is one shade too blonde (literally, in this case) people will instantly judge them. it's not be honest and genuine by saying someone could be more beautiful.

• krop0026 January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

I stand by my opinion. My opinion is that she would be more attractive if she did not exhibit arrogance and if she had a more natural look. My comment was not just to criticize or be mean spirited, and I feel that I presented it relatively benignly. I value authenticity in people and I do not see it in her. If a friend asked me what I thought, I would tell her the same thing. So yes, I would be honest and not do it just to criticize.

• SwittersMcCloud January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

So you're not trying to knock her but you're saying her hair is too blonde, her skin is too tan, and her attitude is too "snooty"? God, if that's you just trying to be honest please go around lying to everyone. Who knows, maybe you'll even make some friends. Just make sure you're not too tan, you're hair is the right shade and you're attitude is perfect- wouldn't want some asshole criticizing every move you make.

• Sharee Patterson January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

YOU GALS ROCK!!! YOU INSPIRE ME TO BECOME MORE FAB! LOVE U GALS BLESSINGS!

• Rita de Obarrio January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

your job seems so much fun!!

• Dallas m January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

I would love to go on a trip like this with my mom ! congrats

• Dawn January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

You both are so blessed to be able to go on such a lovely trip together! So jelly….not really, j/k happy for you both! xo

• Nicole Li January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Am I the only one that thinks Sharrah looks scarely similar to Emma Roberts?

• krop0026 January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

She would be even more beautiful without the over bleaching her hair and over tanning her skin. Seriously – not just knocking her. I think that would make her more genuine and thus more beautiful. Besides that, the snooty attitude would need some fixing.

• yuhaosin January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Your daughter's attitude is really… I loved your videos but dont ever consider parenting. ¦/ just look at her closet, its a whole room! How spoiled do u want her to be?

• MichaelPearceItalia January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

I am an American Architect from LA now living permanently with my Interior Design wife in Toscana, restoring/building Tuscan houses. You should visit us on your next trip to Italia.

my YouTube name is: michaelpearceitalia

michael_pearce2000@msn.com

• Traci Frazier January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

This was so much fun to watch…you both remind me of me and my daughter. Amazing having such close relationships with our babies! 🙂

• mzjonz88 January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Wow! I wish I had been watching your vids before. I just discovered you tonight. I am American living in Pisa just about 15 mins from the airport. I am also just down the mountain from Lucca! Crazy! I hate to leave this place but we depart in February back to the states. I hope you 2 enjoyed yourselves.

• sarah s January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

love the vid so much you ladies are beautiful..
    i hope your time in italy was very memorable my sister has been there but i have not..
    have a happy holidays all the best.
    sarah.

• Robeson Design January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

@LauraClemintine09 Its called "Touch the Sky" by Yung Sir… I bought the rights to it from Premium beats website. They have a lot of great tunes ….check um out! Good Luck! RR

• Mark Gacesa January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

This is hilarious ! …. but I would be checking the source of those pills … kinda' looked a bit more like smack !! ….Hilarious !! … And i'm sorry to hear about the YouTube mix-up …. that really sux …. can you seriously not get them to reverse it ? Surely there would be some tracable IP address … these guys know everything about everybody.

• guera70ful January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

you're so lucky!!! Italy ,love, love italy. Never been there but i love it!

• tjsisters January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

omggggg this feels like i am on this trip!

• njewel123 January 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

it seemed to look fun… is it really cool to have a mom that does designs???