How to Draw Interior Design Plans : Interior Design

Watch More:

Drawing interior design plans can help save a lot of time and frustration later on when the actual work begins. Draw interior design plans with help from a lead designer in this free video clip.

Expert: Erica Lugbill
Filmmaker: Erica Lugbill

Series Description: Embracing the concept of interior design is your opportunity to put your own unique stamp on your home. Get tips on interior design with help from a lead designer in this free video series.

21 thoughts on “How to Draw Interior Design Plans : Interior Design”

• shaid husain January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Awsm Videos

• Flight Of Spice Blog January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

LOVE DESIGN

• Doreen Cummings January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

I'm a professional carpenter. The designs i saw in this woodwork plan were very impressive [Check Details Here⇒>☞★☞https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/16000-Wood-Plan-TwnDRK7WAmtTJxiRw0Aas ]. With this plans I can deliver more beautiful designs for my customers. I really appreciate this. Thank you.

• Caleb Mikell Johnson January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

this is interior decorating not design

• Prashant Raj January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Nyc…concept!

• Foisal Ahmmed January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

nice video….

• Elinor Mccarley January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

This is awesome; great value for cash [Check Details Here⇒>☞★☞https://plus.google.com/u/3/110086446704524205338/posts/AdB3e6wj7Uj ]! Such a vast set of plans in so little cost. I know something like this would go higher on the parallel market. This plan have done as such much in making this available to be purchased. Much thanks to you to such an extent.

• Lynette Duncan January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

In every one of my years as woodworker I've seen just a modest bunch of pleasant looking outlines of this woodwork plan [Check Details Here⇒>☞★☞https://www.facebook.com/Tedswoodworking-262698340809686/app/20819510252812 ]. In any case, the rewards that accompanies it is an aggregate knockout. An exceptionally liberal offer to be sure!

• nailogix January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Wow! This is awesome!! So simple. I probably would've done my own version of this if I hadn't seen it before trying to rearrange my house! Seeing it spelled out saves me time and effort trying to figure it out myself. Thank you!

• Pat Claar January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

”pepe amazing plan” (Google it) is an amazing book about woodworking. I`m a graduate of a one-year carpentry program from a local tech college. Of all the books I`ve read during my study about woodworking, I do think this is the greatest book I`ve read so far. It explains everything regarding wood working and complements it with useful photos.

• Ryan Anderson January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

This is certainly the ideal wood working book I have ever read, “pepe amazing plan” (Google it). The book consists of attractive pictures as well as drawings and reader-friendly text. I look at this book a "must have" since it supplies a wide range of info on pretty much everything dealing with woodworking and does it very well.

• Ryan Anderson January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

I have found this wood working book “pepe amazing plan” (Google it) great for me. A few of the topics outlined in the book include woodworking methods, description on the progress cycles of trees, and various lumber characteristics which carpenters favor. Simply put I had to get a 2nd copy for my father.

• Shawn Roman January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

I love this woodworking book “pepe amazing plan” (Google it). A few of the topics talked about in the book include woodworking techniques, explanation on the development cycles of trees, and various lumber features that carpenters favor. Simply put I had to get a 2nd copy for my father.

• Lincoln Bottura January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

She is so sweet speaking. I already knew that tip. But I couldn't control myself by saying this.

• Kadence Gould January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

let it grow

• Vikash Kumar Choudhary January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

suppam

• Sasikumar DSK January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

super dear

• B. Tam January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

never thought of this, very useful, great video. thanks for sharing!

• Vipin Sharma January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

what a great idea thank for share. i'm interior designer from mumbai….

• Claudette Scott January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

I am decorating my daughters "t.v" room and I was wondering what colors go with black and white chevron curtains? PLEASE REPLY BACK BEFORE MAY IS OVER!!!!

• saleem ahammad January 29, 2018 at 8:38 pm

what an idea thank s for share this valuable video with us!