Interior Design | Bedroom Decorating Ideas

INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/robesondesignteam
Sign up for our DESIGN SESSIONS here! http://bit.ly/2625Q8z
Robeson Design Web Site: http://www.robesondesign.com

Watch more REVEAL videos of this project:
Interior Design | White Kitchen | Family Room REVEAL
Design | 3 Great Bedroom Design Ideas

Interior Design | Living Room Reveal | Home Decorating Ideas

Interior Design | Bedroom Decorating Ideas

Interior Design | Luxury Home Walkthrough | Home Decor Ideas

Interior Designer Rebecca Robeson reveals an inspiring master bedroom/bathroom suite renovation, that brings wow to the mind and tears to the clients eyes.

– Completely gutted and redesigned bathroom
– Custom fixtures, furnishings and furniture
– Before and after imagery and a detailed walkthrough of how it all came together.

—————————————-­———–
Directed and Produced by Robeson Design.
Videography by Matthew Moran
Editing by Dorian Tucker
All exclusive music provided by Jimmy Robeson
Royalty free music by Epidemic Sound

34 thoughts on “Interior Design | Bedroom Decorating Ideas”

• Christina franklin January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

u nailed it like u always do…

• Berkis Salcedo January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

She’s the best!!

• Xtina Karagiannidi January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

20 seconds in and i am subbed

• Daisy Hernandez January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Loved it!!!

• Renessa Ramlochan January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

My dream room

• Gabriela 111 January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Awesome. Enchanting bedroom. Bathroom as well. The tones in the bedroom, exactly my taste and choice colors. I'm big on window treatments and you always do it with such expertise, elegance and grace. I am saving pictures of interiors for my future home and I opted for shades. Glad to see you use them as well. Love the wave tile on the wall. This was one of the three options I picked for myself. The wave is the most popular. Well, i could write until tomorrow. I love all the details. Again, genius work, Rebecca. The transformation is stunning.

• Jaime T Rubio III January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Rebecca what do you recommend if your bed room ceiling is high???

• Soukayna Mehdi January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Omg I love your ideas

• vidviewa favourites January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

When I watch these videos I go off into dreamland,I'm a single working woman without the luxury of a huge bank account.I would dearly love to see you do something on a small budget scale.

• Laura Pierce January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

wow you are so AMAZING!!!! I love the makeover absolutely beautiful

• Denise DeCaro and Kim Jones January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

inspires for my bedroom suite ~ btw not 600SF! Thank you. 🙂

• Vilma Watts January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

I love and admire every little thing you do in decorating and designing, Rebecca. I hope my humble abode in Jacksonville, FL will get a liitle beautiful touch from you. I love and enjoy watching all your videos.

• Sandra Andrea January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Perfect!

• Sherisa Mitchell January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

I'm new to your page and I absolutely love your designs! I just moved into a town home (rental). It's beautiful but it has what seems to be the area for a kitchen table and one for a dining room table right next to each other( only separated by a 3rd of a wall). Any suggestions on what to do with the space?

• Renee Bryant January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

A sophisticated room. Love the chaise lounge. .Can't wait to see each of your videos. If I win the lottery I am definitely calling you to design and decorate my dream 1 bedroom cottage ! Includes incredible 3 bedroom connected home in back with patio, pool pergula, 1bedroom pool house, 4 car garage !! I love your style and ideas !!!!!

• dindog22 January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

I like everything except the tub in the middle of the bathroom seems weird to me

• Arlene p January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Bathroom is too dark, dark cabinets

• PinkIndigo January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Indeed a masterpiece… I would also be very interested on what you can do when there is not much money to spend and no major remodeling is possible. It's more challenging, but I have not doubt that you are up for that.

• Noor Barsik January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Love love love it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Panikovskii January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

And it cost like 100K in reality. I hope this home is located in Washington DC or something…

• Suzie cream cheese January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

I hope all these "hard workers" are paying their fair share taxes! Hard to do if you are undocumented.

• Fatemeh Heidari January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

wow

• duha falah yasin January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Showing your breastes makes you look cheep .so is that all it comes to .?

• Rhonda Merriweather January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

I just love all your designs..
    I wish you would come to Indianapolis area… My home need a refresh.. Its so out dated…

• Erica F January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Your work is spectacular

• Bosen Wan January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Live Good products are manufactured in California using 100% certified organic source materials and eco-conscious, community-minded practices. All products are free of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and irradiation. We only work with the most respected names in manufacturing and are among the few companies in the world with access to Organic Supima cotton. Learn more by watching our Live Good Production Cycle Video here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiqih-FeixTgbCU_Ko0jkUQ

• Saundra York January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

GORGEOUS !!

• Vickimar Meraz January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

It's beautiful great job!

• La'Shunda LaMotte January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Hello there! I'm LaShunda LaMotte and I'm a Certified Interior Designer. After watching your video, I was in love with your work. You and your team do an amazing job! I've been trying to get my business off the ground for a while now but have had some hiccups along the way. Will you please guide me on what I could do to get started so that I too could become very successful in this business? Please keep up the gray work and enjoy your day!

• fjaff January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

What colour are the walls?

• Van K January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

I love the way you design and love to watching it over and over..look so beautiful as always and thank you for sharing design ideas.

• Michael Lee January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

The bedroom looks amazing, but your bathroom is too brown. The wall is brown, cabinets brown and then the floors brown. I would have chosen lighter floors and walls.

• Andrea January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

What bed linens did you use?

• Jacqueline Mitchell January 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Hi, I just love your style and designs. The bedroom I love the most is the blue one. I like the idea of how a dark color can be so embracing, yet cordial. It's simply beautifully and tastefully done.