A REAL INTERIOR DESIGN CLIENT PRESENTATION

This is a first!!! After months and months of filming my life as an interior designer and entrepreneur, my clients are finally starting to expect to see a camera person with me everywhere I go!..and…I LOVE IT! Having our clients allow me to film our meetings means more opportunity for you guys to see even more of what I do and hopefully learn from! I really hope to let you guys in on EVERY aspect of my work life because I know it isn’t easy deciding whether or not to become an entrepreneur, or take the plunge to enroll in design school and I figure the more insight you can get to help make that decision the better!!

I hope you enjoy this one!

xK

Subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHNK-JM63_vb2CJc1wC4p8g?sub_confirmation=1

Watch more of my business videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPXNut11Owo&list=PLM725hE3_9b_qdOTZm5IpEqkDHEiUycY7

Karin Bohn is the founder and creative director behind the award-wining Vancouver-based design firm, House of Bohn (www.houseofbohn.com). Karin established the interior design firm over 8 years ago, and since has made her mark on the West-Coast Canadian design scene in many industries including high-end residential, multi-family, restaurants and retail. Karin’s passion to create is the reason behind her YouTube channel. In addition to working at the helm of her interior design firm, she experiments with storytelling and “giving-back” in a digital medium – video. Her self-titled YouTube channel is an on-going passion project and online world that’s not only a space to share her expertise in interior design, style and business, but is also dedicated to helping others grow their own successful businesses.

Instagram: http://instagram.com/karinbohn
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KarinBohnOfficial
Website: http://karinbohn.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/karin_bohn
House of Bohn: http://houseofbohn.com

22 thoughts on “A REAL INTERIOR DESIGN CLIENT PRESENTATION”

• ydo pogi January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

INTERIOR DESIGN IS SHOPPING OF IDEAS

• nenomawad Awad January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I graduated 1st on department with excellence..I did all sorts of designs and people were always amazed by them . .I'm very hard working and creative …but I can't seem to find a job it's depressing…it's already been 2 years ..I do designs for myself fron time to time so I don't go crazy ..but I'm weak now. .
    I have a lot to give but thins are very dark ..
    I loved your video ..♥
    Would you please give me any advice for what to do ? (Already did everything regarding job looking)

• Gabriella Kuti January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Omg are you joking!!! You're THE inspiration!!! I wanted to study interior design since I was 14! And I'm doing it now because you show me the world of unknown and it reassures me that this is what I want to do. Thank you!

• Yellow Kid January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I am 15 years old and I want to be an Interior Designer so bad

• Yaetsa Renteria January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I wish I had your life

• Malisa Oum January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Don’t forget me! I was one of your first ten subscribers!!

• Malisa Oum January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Wow so many views! So proud of you!

• Amy Reed January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Hello, I have a very, VERY ignorant and elementary question. When giving a presentation and sharing ideas, do you share pictures of ideas you have seen in other publications by other people or do you have a graphic designer (or yourself) draw them up from scratch? Like the picture you have 6 minutes in the video. I've always wanted a career in interior design. My free spirit, lack of commitment and direction have been a brick wall between me and my dreams. I've been making big changes in my life and I'm ready for my path and I'm ready for commitment. (WAY more info than you wanted). Aside from my initial question, any other input you have for me, as brutal as it may be, I welcome. You are beautiful, you're work is beautiful, keep inspiring xo

• Elisheva Schwartz January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Love your channel!!!! Keep it up ( please 🙂 Happy New Year!!

• Artistic Anna January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Your channel and videos are a inspiration

• lavanya lavanya January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

hello karin …..i am from india….u r really great bcoz u r giving a great chance for freshers to learn something…….i love u r videos

• Mohan Mareedu January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Why is interior design is more suitable for women?
    What is the salary of an interior designer?

• Heartfelt Designs January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Karin,
    Happy holidays from our team at Heartfelt Design Solutions. We love your movement. Please subscribe to our channel as we just did yours.

• intan sinta January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I don't think that I could do that :'). being interior designer is really fun but also very hard. I just interior design student who wants to be like you someday :')

• DIY fanatic January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

This is going to sound really wired but where do you live ( city wise ) I’m asking because it’s absolutely gorgeous

• lnm 25 January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I've been looking everywhere for an inspiring interior designer to follow and I'll just say, you have gained a new sub!! I love the passion you have for what you do and also for making an impact on the people around you! Looking forward to catching up with all your other vids!! ❤️

• VizX Design Studios January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I just found your page. I love your videos. We own an Outdoor Living Design firm and we want to build it like an interior design firm because of the professionalism and the way your industry handles business. Thanks for the videos.

• Chris Eder January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Thank you for doing what you do with interior design. Your videos are so inspiring to me because I am going to be study interior design next year so thank you again for you doing your videos.

• vignesh karthik January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

hello i from india i stadying interior design &decor youre video is very useful and how do purchase interior materiols and cost &design prosses plese update video

• Marina V January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Thank you are so much, Karin, for the inspiration you are giving all the time ! You are amazing! And your team too! 🙂

• Brianna Walsh January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

You are so awesome and so inspiring:) I am an ID student currently and absolutely love watching all of your videos!

• stacia parkes January 26, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Jeesh karin you are amazing love your content both you and Gary.V